Friday, July 30, 2010

Tomokazu - All you Can Eat Japanese Restaurant, Vancouver, BC

July 21, 2010

My family, three children, husband and I, love all-you-can eat Japanese food.  Whenever we go out to eat as a family, we end up eating in  this type of restaurant.  The last time we ate at a Chinese a la carte restaurant, we were not satisfied - that is comparing the kind of food and the value for money we got for the same amount of money we always enjoy eating in an all-you-can eat japanese restaurant.

When my children are at work, my husband and I go on our own eating out and usually end up going to this type of restaurant.

Our last one was at Tomokazu located at 1128 West Broadway, Vancouver, Bc.  Price of lunch for the two of us was Cad$22.29 including tax.


No comments:

Post a Comment