Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Apologies and Bonjour from Acheres-la-Foret, Ile de France

I have been uninspired and sort of busy - my lousy excuse for not updating my blog with my travels, cooking and life in Canada.

I also thought I would be motivated with a new blog.  I created one with another free-blogging site but still uninspired, I did not follow through with posts even if a lot of new and wonderful events are happening in my life.

In April 1, 2011, we started our 2nd RVing in Europe.  I hope to update this blog with pictures of wonderful and beautiful places we have been to hopefully with lovely stories to go with it.

We are now in Aire d Acheres la Foret in France.  We arrived here last night.  Parking lot was huge, well lighted and as in most "aires" in highways in Europe, there is a gasoline station and a convenience store with washroom and bath.  To park here is free of charge and this is what is called "free camping" or "wild camping."  Bath is Euro1.50.

We have been wild camping since April 25, 2011 and tomorrow is exactly one month since we started our RVing in Europe 2011.  Above is our 2002 model Fiat Ducato camper we bought in Italy.

Au revoir et merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment