Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gone for Seven Months, Home Finally

Our United Airlines flight touched down yesterday at the Vancouver International Airport just 3 minutes before 11/11/11 is over.  We are now back home after being away for seven months and 11 days.

I thought of the following questions and came out with the following answers:
Do I miss our adventurous life in Europe?  Yes
Do I miss our pampered life on cruise ships?  Yes
Do I like being home?  Yes

This means I like all facets of my life.  At home, I get to watch all my favorite tv shows, marathon style, no commercials in my big screen.  I also get to watch a lot of movies; I especially like watching foreign movies, particularly European movies.

I also like cooking for my children.  My eldest already asked me to cook beef tapa for him.  I am determined to cook healthy stuff for husband and myself to hopefully get rid of all the cholesterol from eating greasy food while cruising.

My life in Canada is very relaxed and peaceful.  I like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment