Sunday, October 25, 2009

24 Is Addicting


We've been marathon watching the tv series "24" for the past three weeks. We started with season 1, episode 1. "We" means my husband Mario, my daughter Charisse and I. We've since learned that watching this tv series is very addicting. Once an episode starts, we are all glued to our seats, and after it ends, we want to start the next one, and so on and on.

Btw, these are downloaded old seasons 1 to 6. There are 24 episodes per season. I think season 7 is currently ongoing.

One episode runs for 41 minutes and one time we watched non-stop 12 episodes that means 492 minutes or 8 hours and 12 minutes.

We are now watching season 5 episode 15.

I really like Jack Bauer, he's the "superhero" and I also like Chloe the computer genius who has a personality disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment