Saturday, October 31, 2009

24 Last Season


Season 7 is the last season so far made and shown to the American public and the world of this very popular American action/drama television series.  Since we've started watching Season 1 episode 1 about three weeks ago, we can't help ourselves but continue to watch sometimes 6 to 12 episodes in a day.

Here are the stats:

7 seasons
24 episodes per season or total of 168 episodes
44 minutes per episodes (according to Wikipedia)

True enough, I've calculated and we have been watching an average of 8 episodes per day, everday for the last 3 weeks or something like 6 hours a day.

There only 3 episodes left and we will be done... finished watching 24... today.

I told my daughter Charisse that I think we will experience withdrawal symptoms - LOL.

For those who are wondering how we are able to watch tv this long everyday, Mar and I are early-retired,  with emphasis on early to let you know we are not too old yet, not that there's anything wrong with being old, it's just that we are not (in my opinion anyway, LOL).  My daughter has been job hunting for the past month and was free to watch tv for the most part but will start a new job on Monday, Nov. 2. 

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment