Saturday, February 13, 2010

Exploring the Philippines and Asia - Leslie's Alabang


It was my birthday yesterday.  We invited our good friends, Tony and Letty to celebrate with us.  We had dinner at Leslie's, a Filipino restaurant who serves buffet lunch and dinner in Alabang and serves only a la carte at Leslie's Tagaytay City.  We enjoyed lechon, kaldereta, fresh lumpia, molo soup, grilled chicken, a mushroom appetizer and lettuce salad with thousand island dressing.and plenty of desserts like fresh watermelon, fresh pineapple, turon, brownies and nata de coco.  There were a lot more dishes we did not get to eat because we were too full already.  

The night before last night was my birthday date with my two good friends Imee and Vicky at a cozy restaurant in BF Homes Paranaque,  Pier One .  Dr. Angel Cirilo, daughter of Imee, graciously accepted our invitation to join us.  We were four ladies talking about, among other things, men and relationships.

It was two nights of really happy birthday celebrations for me with my good friends and of course my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment