Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ninkazu


My family, when we go out to eat, we usually eat in Japanese Restaurants where all-you-can-eat or AYCE is offered.

First, we liked going to Top Gun Sushi in New Westminster about 7 kms from our condo.

Next, we found out Kingsway Sushi has deep fried scallop and spicy tofu on their menu, so it became our new favorite.  Kingsway Sushi though is located in Burnaby which is farther from our condo, about 16kms.  But we still go there despite the distance.

Today, Mar and I ate at Ninkazu which is located in Richmond.  Ninkazu is 29kms away.




So which do I like best?  Ninkazu because for $10.00, salmon sushi is included while in Kingsway Sushi $10 menu does not include sushi and no dessert is included.

Where will I go next time?  Kingways Sushi because it is nearer and if I want sushi and dessert, I would go for their $12 menu which include those.

No comments:

Post a Comment